If you’re starting a small business, or if you have a relatively new business, take a look at the Business Incubator Center’s space and services. These flexible office and warehouse spaces can be tailored to meet most needs. The Business Incubator Center’s Small Business Incubator Program received the 1996 “Incubator of the Year” award from the National Business Incubation Association and is still considered one of the top programs in the nation.
As a Program Company in the Incubator, you can benefit from:
- Access to state-of-the-art business technology, telephones, shared fax and copier machines, and a computer lab and library. Reduce the need to tie up your valuable working capital in these devices.
- A compressed start-up cycle. With so many of the details already taken care of, you can focus on the critical issues of business start-up. Move in and do business immediately!
- On-site professional business consultants. Get access to valuable expertise when you need it.
- Save valuable cash through Colorado tax incentives available in the Enterprise Zone.
- Access to receptionist, telephone answering, Notary Public, and bookkeeping systems advice.
- One-on-one consulting in marketing, management, finance and more.
Office Space Available:
- Single spaces from 120-376 gross square feet; start at $180 per month (includes program fee); available in Technology and Services Buildings. Call for availability.
- Office Suites, various sizes and configurations.
Suite 424-Office Space
Total Square Footage: 121 sq. ft
Monthly Rent: $180.00
Total Square Footage: 787 sq. ft
Monthly Rent: $467.04
Includes: 3 offices and 1 common area
Total Square Footage: 532 sq. ft
Monthly Rent: $315.80
Includes: 4 offices
Call 970.243.5242 for availability.